Quantcast

Problemas with Zoom - VTK and QT

Leandro Gazoni
Hello,

I'm doing a test where I'd like to use class: vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom. I have a Qt application that works the iteration with my model with no problems, but when I try to use vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom I can not get back to iterating with my original template.
I wish I could turn on and off a zoom function, could anyone help me?

void GUIModelling::zoomSelectionStart()
{
    vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom> style = vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom>::New();
style->SetInteractor(this->QVTKWidgetDefault->GetInteractor());
  this->QVTKWidgetDefault->GetRenderWindow()->GetInteractor()->SetInteractorStyle(style);

this->QVTKWidgetDefault->update();
    this->QVTKWidgetDefault->GetRenderWindow()->Render();
  this->QVTKWidgetDefault->GetRenderWindow()->Start();
}

Atenciosamente,
Leandro Gazoni