Qt 4.1 Success anyone?

Runar Lyngset

Has anyone successfully built a VTK project with Qt 4.1 ?  In case someone has any experience in doing so, I would be interested in some help as the current VTK examples are written for Qt 3 and are not directly compatible with Qt4.

Runar

Re: Qt 4.1 Success anyone?

Michael Rice
I've built a couple of small VTK projects with Qt 4.1 on Windows
(Visual Studio 2005) and OS X (GCC 4.0), including the Examples/GUI/
Qt/SimpleViewer example. I did not use CMake to build them, I created
my own .pro files and used QMake. The SimpleViewer example has
sources for both Qt 3 and Qt 4.

Michael