Re: Building Activiz 6.3

Mark DeArman
My project got canned but I'll look at the last version I built.  Where I left off, I was stuck trying to build against the boost library also.  I had the rest of the build working and I made some more modifications to mummy to fix enum naming, which was a really big issue.  I also finished the WPF integration package.

Mark DeArman
Cascade Acoustic Research
http://www.cascadeacoustic.com
(253) 200-5353