Re: Discussion: OK to change VTK's version number from 9.0 to 8.2?

Re: Discussion: OK to change VTK's version number from 9.0 to 8.2?

Andrew Maclean-3
Hi Dave,
   I don't have any issues changing the version number from 9.0 to 8.2.

For the future, I would prefer a year.month naming scheme after you do that. At least yy.mm gives you a good clue as to when it was released. Furthermore it will make feature testing in versions easier.

Andrew Maclean