Re: [vtkusers] Announce: vtk 8.0.0.rc2 ready for testing

Re: [vtkusers] Announce: vtk 8.0.0.rc2 ready for testing

Sankhesh Jhaveri-2

Hello Leonid,

Please use vtkStreamTracer as the replacement for vtkStreamer and its associated classes.

Please use vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper over the vtkVolumeTextureMapper classes.

Thanks,
Sankhesh

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 5:12 AM Leonid Dulman leonid_dulman@... wrote:

vtkStreamer and vtkStreamLine classes are removed from VTK 8.0.0 what I can use instead ?
What method I can use instead removed vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D:Render
vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D:Render

Thank you