Re: [vtkusers] VTK Hackathon April 18, 2019

Re: [vtkusers] VTK Hackathon April 18, 2019

VTK - Dev mailing list
Hi All,

Some location specific informations about the VTK Hackathon:

French Kitware office, in Lyon , welcome anybody willing to contribute to a VTK Hackathon on April 18 afternoon, starting 2pm.
To be able to come on-site, please register using this link :

Le bureau français de Kitware, à Lyon, accueille tous ceux qui voudrait contribuer à un Hackathon VTK le 18 avril, après-midi, à partir de 14 h.
Afin de pouvoir y accéder, merci de vous enregistrer avec ce lien :

Mathieu Westphal

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 5:21 PM Will Schroeder via vtkusers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please see the VTK Discourse list to follow the excitement and make topic suggestions:

"Recently some stars have aligned and we’d like to hold a VTK hackathon on April 18, 2019. We will begin at 9:00am EDT and run through early afternoon. We will reserve a conference room(s) at various Kitware offices (so non-Kitware VTK contributors can join in person) as well as sharing a video link.

"At this point let’s identify a theme for the hackathon. Obviously just getting together in person or via video is great, but there are a lot of outstanding issues that could benefit from some extra focus. Please suggest some potential topics and we’ll select something based on community interest.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software