Read Series of DICOM images

Rasoul Sharifian
Hi every one,
I am a beginner user and I want to read a series of DICOM images and access different views( (Axial,Coronal, and Sagittal).
I am using ImageSlicing.cxx example. My question is how to put my  DICOM image series into this example? The reader uses
reader->SetFilePrefix(argv[1]);
How should I use this function to read my DICOM series?
Thanks a lot

Re: Read Series of DICOM images

HughLuo
You just need to call SetDirectory() and the reader will do the rest.