Reconstruct RT-structure sets in MPR?

abhishek
Hello users,

I am trying to reconstruct RT-structure sets in MPR. For now, I have used the following pipeline:
vtkPolyData-->vtkAppendPolyData-->vtkLinearExtrusionFilter-->vtkCutter-->vtkStripper

Output polydata from vtkStripper looks like as shown in left hand side of attached image. Right hand side shows output from vtkLinearExtrusionFilter.

Image explaining the problem

My question is, how can I generate the outer frame. i.e. remove inner lines?

Also, is this the correct approach towards solving my problem?

Thanks,
Abhishek.