Quantcast

Réf. : Re: multiple vtkRenderWindow display error

Réf. : Re: multiple vtkRenderWindow display error

Stephane PLOIX

The error is :
the first time the image is drawn, it is ok, but on the first refreshing, the windows go black.

when I close the application, I have the following error messages :
X Error of failed request: GLXBadDrawable
Major opcode of failed request: 145 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
Serial number of failed request: 56

PS: I tried the same code in c++, it works well.
In python, it seems that the error comes from the creation of several windows.
The fact that they share the same actors does not change anything.

PS2: I use a modified vtkRenderWidget.py (cf "[vtkusers] QVTK : pb with Qt designer and python" thread,
with line 106 "apply(QWidget.__init__, (self,parent,name) + args, kw)"
replaced by "apply(QWidget.__init__, (self,parent,name) + args)")

Stephane

[hidden email]

13/01/2006 18:43

        Pour :        Stephane PLOIX/RETD/EDFGDF/FR@EDFGDF
        cc :
        Objet :        Re: [vtkusers] multiple vtkRenderWindow display error

> From: "Stephane PLOIX" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [vtkusers] multiple vtkRenderWindow display error
> To: [hidden email]
>
> Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: test.py
> Type: application/octet-stream
> Size: 1210 bytes
> Desc: not available

Can you please post on the VTK list what the error message is?

Clint

Re: multiple vtkRenderWindow display error

Clinton Stimpson
And what platform are you on?
Clint