Rendering VTK models on a phone

Ricky Singla
Hi there,

I'm interested in presenting a 3D model on an Android phone. Say I want to deal with the .vtk file format directly and have it on the phone. Is there some existing software or demo that can display this VTK model on a phone? I know Android supports OpenGL, but I'm not sure if that plays a hand in this at all. Hopefully the VTK community and point me in a starting direction.

Cheers,
Ricky Singla

Re: Rendering VTK models on a phone

David Cole-2