See vtkappendpolydata info in Visual Studio

See vtkappendpolydata info in Visual Studio

Doug Hoppes

Hi all,

                Okay, hopefully, this is a simple question.  I am running Visual studio and am able to successfully debug into the vtk code when I need to.  However, I was wondering, is there a way, in the debugger, for me to see the contents of the vtkpolydata?  Right now, if I want to check out the actual points, etc, I have to print out what I’m looking for.

Doug

Re: See vtkappendpolydata info in Visual Studio

David Cole-2
Seems like there ought to be a *.natvis debugging data visualizer file
for the commonly used core VTK types...

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj620914.aspx

Has anybody out there written one?