SeedWidget: How to update points with latest seedposition after move and after delete

SeedWidget: How to update points with latest seedposition after move and after delete

manasid
This post was updated on .
I am using SeedWidget to draw points on the viewer. I am able to render the points, drag them and delete. But after moving the seed points, however I do not get the updated position. I need these positions for further processing. Attaching the code MultiPoints.cs for reference. In the code when I do GetPoints, I need to get latest position of
seed points.

Please help.

Thanking in advance

Regards,