Seeking MorphComparison.tcl

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

The VTK Book, Figure 10-14 page 403 references a script MorphComparison.tcl.

Does anyone know where I can find it and the associated input image?
It was never checked into the VTK repo.

Thanks,

Bill

BTW: This is one of the last scripts we need to convert to C++ for the
VTKBookFigures in the VTKExamples repo. We have already converted 100
figure examples. Take a look here:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBookFigures/

Re: Seeking MorphComparison.tcl

Will Schroeder-2
Got it!

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Bill Lorensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

The VTK Book, Figure 10-14 page 403 references a script MorphComparison.tcl.

Does anyone know where I can find it and the associated input image?
It was never checked into the VTK repo.

Thanks,

Bill

BTW: This is one of the last scripts we need to convert to C++ for the
VTKBookFigures in the VTKExamples repo. We have already converted 100
figure examples. Take a look here:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBookFigures/

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
[hidden email]
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902

MorphComparison.tcl (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Seeking MorphComparison.tcl

Bill Lorensen
Great! Maybe the input file binary.pgm is in the same location?

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Will Schroeder
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Got it!
>
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Bill Lorensen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> The VTK Book, Figure 10-14 page 403 references a script
>> MorphComparison.tcl.
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find it and the associated input image?
>> It was never checked into the VTK repo.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bill
>>
>> BTW: This is one of the last scripts we need to convert to C++ for the
>> VTKBookFigures in the VTKExamples repo. We have already converted 100
>> figure examples. Take a look here:
>> https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBookFigures/

> William J. Schroeder, PhD
> Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
> 28 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065
> [hidden email]
> http://www.kitware.com