Quantcast

Select a area of a image 2D with the mouse.

Select a area of a image 2D with the mouse.

carmencr
Hi user of vtk,

I would like to ask if someone can help me. I want to know how can I select a area of a image with the mouse. After that I want to be able to access to the pixels that are in the selected area.

I hope that someone can help me.

thanks

Re: Select a area of a image 2D with the mouse.

Oliver Weinheimer
Hello   carmencr,

that's the way i do that in a 3D Volume - i'm not sure if there is an easier way ...

1. Picking Points with vtkPicker
2. Creating a Polygon with vtkPolygon
3. Running through the bounding-box of the Polygon and collecting all points inside the polygon

hope this helps

regards
Oliver

carmencr wrote
Hi user of vtk,

I would like to ask if someone can help me. I want to know how can I select a area of a image with the mouse. After that I want to be able to access to the pixels that are in the selected area.

I hope that someone can help me.

thanks

Re: Select a area of a image 2D with the mouse.

David E DeMarle
You may also want to look at TestAreaSelections. It tests several new
to 5.2 classes which were added for doing just this.

cheers,
Dave DeMarle