Set ConnectivityRegion ID as Cell Scalar Data in vtkUnstructuredGrid

Set ConnectivityRegion ID as Cell Scalar Data in vtkUnstructuredGrid

scotsman60
Hello!!

I'm using vtkConnetivityFilter to extract connected regions from a
vtkUnstructuredGrid.

Now I want to add a cell Scalar array on the vtkUnstructuredGrid where I set
the RegionId on every Cell.

But I can't seem to find a way of getting the regionID for every Cell out of
the vtkConnetivityFilter. In fact I can't seem to find a way of even getting
the Cells per region out of this filter.

Any information about how to do this will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Doug

Re: Set ConnectivityRegion ID as Cell Scalar Data in vtkUnstructuredGrid

VTK - Users mailing list
Hi Doug.

Doesn't the cell aligned array named "RegionId" in the output grid from that filter already contain that information?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer

p.s. VTK discussions are starting to move to discourse.vtk.org please consider signing up there.