SetTimeStep() method for vtkXMLImageDataWriter

SetTimeStep() method for vtkXMLImageDataWriter

Jiahui Wang
Dear All,

Recently upgraded our software to VTK 7.1.1 from VTK 6.3.0.  We used to use the following statements in creating .vti files

vtkSmartPointer<vtkXMLImageDataWriter> writer =
            vtkSmartPointer<vtkXMLImageDataWriter>::New();

writer->SetTimeStep(step);

However, the SetTimeStep(int) method is no longer available for vtkXMLImageDataWriter class from VTK 7.1. Is there a replacement of this method and how should we modify our code?

Thanks,

Jiahui Wang