Quantcast

Some problems come up when set opacity for polydata

Some problems come up when set opacity for polydata

wangtaoiz
Dear all,
    I have recently encountered a problem that when I set opacity for the actor property of  polydata, There is a strange phenomenon, the front surface and the back surface in 3D view would sometime exchanged unexpectedly, what should I do?

Thanks a lot!
Wang

Re: Some problems come up when set opacity for polydata

Sankhesh Jhaveri-2

Hi Wang,

Look at the translucent geometry example to see how to enable depth peeling in VTK.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Sankhesh