Status?

Berk Geveci-2
Hi folks,

Where is everyone in getting their last changes before the freeze in? I'd like to freeze this week if at all possible. If not possible this week, we need to set a firm deadline for next week. This is taking too long.

-berk

Re: Status?

Kyle Lutz
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Berk Geveci <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Where is everyone in getting their last changes before the freeze in? I'd
> like to freeze this week if at all possible. If not possible this week, we
> need to set a firm deadline for next week. This is taking too long.

The multi-block stuff has been merged so I am ready for the freeze.

-kyle

Re: Status?

David E DeMarle
The changes to embedded python is going poorly.

If I can't resolve the issues that keep creeping up today I think we should postpone the fix it in the next patch release.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Kyle Lutz <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Berk Geveci <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Where is everyone in getting their last changes before the freeze in? I'd
> like to freeze this week if at all possible. If not possible this week, we
> need to set a firm deadline for next week. This is taking too long.

The multi-block stuff has been merged so I am ready for the freeze.

-kyle

Re: Status?

Yumin Yuan
I am looking into the failing tests on p90n03.pbm.ihost.com caused by my commit yesterday. Hopefully they will be fixed today.

Yumin

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM, David E DeMarle <[hidden email]> wrote:
The changes to embedded python is going poorly.

If I can't resolve the issues that keep creeping up today I think we should postpone the fix it in the next patch release.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: <a href="tel:518-881-4909" value="+15188814909" target="_blank">518-881-4909

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Kyle Lutz <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Berk Geveci <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Where is everyone in getting their last changes before the freeze in? I'd
> like to freeze this week if at all possible. If not possible this week, we
> need to set a firm deadline for next week. This is taking too long.

The multi-block stuff has been merged so I am ready for the freeze.

-kyle

Re: Status?

Yumin Yuan
I merged in a fix, and these tests should pass again on this AIX machine.

Yumin

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Yumin Yuan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am looking into the failing tests on p90n03.pbm.ihost.com caused by my commit yesterday. Hopefully they will be fixed today.

Yumin

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM, David E DeMarle <[hidden email]> wrote:
The changes to embedded python is going poorly.

If I can't resolve the issues that keep creeping up today I think we should postpone the fix it in the next patch release.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: <a href="tel:518-881-4909" value="+15188814909" target="_blank">518-881-4909

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Kyle Lutz <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Berk Geveci <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Where is everyone in getting their last changes before the freeze in? I'd
> like to freeze this week if at all possible. If not possible this week, we
> need to set a firm deadline for next week. This is taking too long.

The multi-block stuff has been merged so I am ready for the freeze.

-kyle

Re: Status?

David E DeMarle
I keep falling into deeper holes with the python bug(s). The change is looking fairly intrusive too and it should be given time to cook on master before the release. Lets not hold up the release on it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive