Strange test failure on amber8

Yumin Yuan
Hi all,

I am getting a failed test (TestPolygonSelection) on Gerrit, which is a new test I added for adding polygon selection feature to VTK. The test was passing in the morning, then it started failing on amber8 with this error

"X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)"

Again, the test was passing on other machines, and it was also passing on amber8 in the morning.

If anybody changed anything on amber8, please let me know, and any hints will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yumin