Surface from contours

Rustem Khabetdinov
Hello,

I am generating two contours from surfaces using feature edges filter. Upper and lower contour may consist of the same amount of points. I tried using vtkRuledSurfaceFilter to generate edge but sometimes it fails. Is there any other way to do it?

Dataset on which ruled surface filter fails to generate correct edge is attached.

Regards,
Rustem

fail.vtp (30K) Download Attachment

Re: Surface from contours

kenichiro yoshimi
Hi Rustem,

At first glance, two lines in fail.vtp have different number of points (Upper line: 499, Lower line: 500).

Is the problem to fail caused by this?

Regards,
Yoshimi