TestXMLUnstructuredGridReader test

Yumin Yuan
Thanks to David Gobbi for the quick fix of TestXMLUnstructuredGridReader, which failed on two big-endian machines, and almost leads me to checking endianness of that reader. Dave, big thanks!

Yumin

Re: TestXMLUnstructuredGridReader test

David Gobbi
Don't thank me yet, this fix is still just a guess. Tomorrow's
dashboard will show if the guess is correct.

 - David