Text showing up as solid blocks

Okeefe, Charlie (Mission Systems)
Hey all, I'm having a problem rendering text. Each letter in a string of text shows up as a solid rectangle. I can see that osg is finding the truetype fonts in the OpenSceneGraph-Data directory, but something is going wrong with the rendering. Even the included example programs do this.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Charlie

RE: Text showing up as solid blocks

Okeefe, Charlie (Mission Systems)
Sorry, disregard the earlier message. Obviously, it was meant for a different list.