Texture mapping a GeoTransformed object

zmurphy
I've created a dataset which I've then run through a GeoTransform and TransformFilter to get it into the map projection that I need. How can I do the same to a texture so that it too has the projection? I've tried using both TextureMapToSphere and TextureMapToPlane, but either I did not use them correctly or they didn't do what I thought they would.

Re: Texture mapping a GeoTransformed object

Aashish Chaudhary-2
you can use gdalwrap to reproject your image for the target transformation:

As for texture coordinate generation, you can do that prior to geotransform but you will also need to reproject your image.

- aashish