Urgent need for VTK expert

VTK - Users mailing list
Dear all Does any of you know a VTK C++ expert that I can hire as a consultant? We have to deliver at the short term a software using the library and need assistance from someone who know it very well. Practical organisation is to be discussed. Our need is someone knowing very well the library to whom we can explain step by step what we need, and who could guide us finding the relevant code within VTK library. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards

Re: Urgent need for VTK expert

VTK - Users mailing list
Hi Hamdi,

kitware offers a range of consulting services for VTK and the rest of the projects that we run.

cheers

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer