VTK 5.0: vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()

VTK 5.0: vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()

KarlBlau
Hi,

I just upgraded from VTK-4.2 to 5.0.
I used the function

vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()

but I cannot find a corresponding function in VTK-5.0.

Thanks, MB

Re: VTK 5.0: vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()

Goodwin Lawlor
Martin Baumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded from VTK-4.2 to 5.0.
> I used the function
>
> vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()
>
> but I cannot find a corresponding function in VTK-5.0.
>
> Thanks, MB

Hi Martin,

Try the superclass vtkAlgorithm method GetTotalNumberOfInputConnections()

hth

Goodwin

Re: Re: VTK 5.0: vtkAppendPolyData::GetNumberOfInputs()

KarlBlau
Thanks for your quick answer!

Works perfekt.

MB