VTK Examples Update

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

The new VTK Examples is looking good.
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/

The last hurdle was the slowness of the mkdocs search. It was not
acceptable, so I added a Google custom search engine with preforms
great.

I registered the site as a google verified site. I also provide a
sitemap to google that helps the indexing.

I plan on removing the Tcl examples since there are so few and we are
not encouraging folks to use Tcl.

And I need to rewrite the Admin page.

Overall the process of moving from the wiki to git has been
interesting. The new site should serve us well into the future.

Bill