VTK Hackathon April 18, 2019

VTK - Users mailing list
Please see the VTK Discourse list to follow the excitement and make topic suggestions:

"Recently some stars have aligned and we’d like to hold a VTK hackathon on April 18, 2019. We will begin at 9:00am EDT and run through early afternoon. We will reserve a conference room(s) at various Kitware offices (so non-Kitware VTK contributors can join in person) as well as sharing a video link.

"At this point let’s identify a theme for the hackathon. Obviously just getting together in person or via video is great, but there are a lot of outstanding issues that could benefit from some extra focus. Please suggest some potential topics and we’ll select something based on community interest.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software