VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Ang

VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Ang
Hi all,

is it possible to implement vtkImageSliceMapper in vtk-js?

any suggestion for me ?

thanks for help.

Re: VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Sebastien Jourdain-2
Are you talking about something like the example here: https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/examples/ImageMapper.html

=> Use Ctrl+drag to move through the slices

Ang

Re: VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Ang
Hi Sebastien,

I have a imageData that dimension is X: 400,Y:400,Z:400.

ImageMapper only can show XY plane, and I want to show XZ and YZ plane.

Re: VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Sebastien Jourdain-2
I see...

Based on what you need, it seems that we will need a new class to enable slice extraction along any axis or to extend the actual mapper to support such slice extract.
We are most likely planning to support such use case, but I don't have a timing for the release of such feature.

If you want, we can help via support contract to specifically develop/integrate what you need into vtk.js for your application.

Seb

Ang

Re: VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Ang
Hi Seb,

I had a look at vtk.js\Sources\Rendering\OpenGL\ImageMapper\index.js,but I am not able to implement what I plan to.

Because I  am not similar with OpenGL drawing and Javascript.

Do you have any advice for me ?

Very appreciate your help.

Ang

Re: VTK-JS Implement vtkImageSliceMapper (show axial sagittal coronal)

Ang
Hi Seb,

sorry for my bad English , I misunderstood what you meant...

I will try it first,if need your help, I will let you know.

thanks for your help again.