VTK/ParaView beginner course in March 2019

VTK/ParaView beginner course in March 2019

Mathieu Westphal
Hello list,

Kitware will be holding a 2-day VTK and ParaView course on May 19th and 20th 2017 in Lyon, France.

Please visit our web site for more information and registration details at

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any question,
please contact us at formations at kitware.fr

Thank you,

Mathieu Westphal

Re: VTK/ParaView beginner course in March 2019

Mathieu Westphal
The courses will take place on March 19th and 20th 2019,

Best Regards,

Mathieu Westphal

please contact us at formations at kitware.fr

Thank you,