VTK ogg video

cammarasana123
Hello,

I have a problem I'm not sure someone can help me, but at least I can find
someone with the same problem as I have.

On my laptop, I'm able to produce an OGG video of animated mesh without
troubles; otherwise on my desktop (same ubuntu 18.04, same VTK 8.1.1,
external packages and same code) I produce the video but the output is a 4kB
file, with all black frames (the duration of the movie is correct).

Does anyone have similar problem, or know how to check where the issue could
come from?

thank you
Simone