VTK planeWidget using call back or overriden function

VTK planeWidget using call back or overriden function

abcd efgh
Hi,

I want to use VTK plane to cut the polydata  using mouse. CUrrently I can place the plane and cut the polydata using the plane using some keypress. Now i want to use the Plane widget and as soon as i stop placing the plane near the polydata, the plane should cut it. I have tried with Callback with LeftButtonRelease event , and OverRiding the LeftButtonUp methods. But these
methods are not working correctly. Anyone with a good idea?

Thanks