We are pleased to announce the International Conference VipIMAGE 2019 - VII ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage) to be held in October 16-18, 2019, in Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel, Porto, Portugal.
Possible Topics (but not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Big Data
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Aurélio Campilho, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Danail Stoyanov, University College London, UK
- Daniela Iacoviello, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- João Paulo Papa, Universidade Estadual de São Paulo, Brazil
- Jos Vander Sloten, KU Leven, Belgium
- Wafa Skalli, Arts et Métiers ParisTech, France
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious of VipIMAGE 2019 are welcome.
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs ([hidden email], [hidden email]).
Accepted Thematic Sessions
- Cardiovascular, Cerebrovascular and Orthopaedic diseases: Imaging and Modelling
- Advances and Imaging Challenges in Micro and Nanofluidics
- Intersection between Image Processing and Machine Learning in Biomedical Applications
- Direct Digital Fabrication in Medicine: from digital data to physical models
- Computer Simulations and Visualization Applied to Tissue Engineering
- Parameterization of Reconstructed Organ Models
- Computational vision and image processing applied to Dentistry
- Network Neuroscience
Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" indexed in Scopus, DBLP and Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Index will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
Springer Book: A book with invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be organized for publishing by Springer.
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: April 30, 2019
- Authors Notification: May 15, 2019
- Deadline for Papers (non-mandatory): June 15, 2019
We are looking forward to see you in Porto in October, 2019,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2019 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/vipimage, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ECCOMASVipIMAGE, or join the LinkedIn group at: www.linkedin.com/groups/4752820.
Powered by www.kitware.com