Visual Studio 2013 & VTK

Brandon Waddell
Dear All,

I have been trying to compile my vtk code and receive an errors that say "'max' is not a member of 'std'." After some searching I believe the problem is that VS 2013 is incompatible with VTK? If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Brandon

Re: Visual Studio 2013 & VTK

David Doria-2-3
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Brandon Waddell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I have been trying to compile my vtk code and receive an errors that say "'max' is not a member of 'std'." After some searching I believe the problem is that VS 2013 is incompatible with VTK? If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Brandon

Is the error from one of your files or from a VTK file? If it's one of yours, did you #include <algorithm> ?

David