VtkPlaneWidget handles disappear

abcd efgh
Hi

I am using vtkPlanewidget , but once the next frame is loaded its handles disappear.
it will appear only if i call Off() method and On() method
the problem is, I am using them with callback, hence once i press mouse, entire widget will disappear for Off() and appears for On().
I want the handles to be available for all frames. is there a way just to turn on handles every frame?

Thanks.

Re: VtkPlaneWidget handles disappear

kenichiro yoshimi
Hi,

You can use ImplicitPlaneWidget2 to do this. The following example may
be helpful.
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Widgets/ImplicitPlaneWidget2/

Thanks,
yoshimi