What vtkPicker can handle image spacing?

What vtkPicker can handle image spacing?

Andaharoo
This post was updated on .
Hi, I've been using vtkImageViewer2 and vtkPointPicker using nearest neighbor sampling for my image to get pixel values of the image. But I've realized that vtkPointPicker doesn't account for spacing whereas the renderer does. I've solved this by dividing the values of vtkPointPicker by the spacing of the image. But I would like to know if there is another point picker that would be better suited for what I'm trying to do.

Thanks