Who can tell me how to use FTGL to display Unicode in vtkRenderWindown??

Who can tell me how to use FTGL to display Unicode in vtkRenderWindown??

Patrik Spring
In vtk source code , include the FTGL and FreeType ,But how to use it to display Unicode text in vtkRenderWidown?????

It is nice if someone give me a example to display chinese????

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰

Re: Who can tell me how to use FTGL to display Unicode in vtkRenderWindown??

Sean McBride
On 2006-02-15 20:10, Patrik Spring said:

>In vtk source code , include the FTGL and FreeType ,But how to use it to
>display Unicode text in vtkRenderWidown?????
>
>  It is nice if someone give me a example to display chinese????

I believe the answer, unfortunately, is that you cannot.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 [hidden email]
Rogue Research                        www.rogue-research.com
Mac Software Developer              Montréal, Québec, Canada