Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

weifeng0715
virtual void SetBelowRangeColor (double, double, double, double)

virtual void SetBelowRangeColor (double[4])

virtual double * GetBelowRangeColor ()

virtual void GetBelowRangeColor (double &, double &, double &, double &)

virtual void GetBelowRangeColor (double[4])

virtual void SetUseBelowRangeColor (int)

virtual int GetUseBelowRangeColor ()

virtual void UseBelowRangeColorOn ()

virtual void UseBelowRangeColorOff ()

virtual void SetAboveRangeColor (double, double, double, double)

virtual void SetAboveRangeColor (double[4])

virtual double * GetAboveRangeColor ()

virtual void GetAboveRangeColor (double &, double &, double &, double &)

virtual void GetAboveRangeColor (double[4])

virtual void SetUseAboveRangeColor (int)

virtual int GetUseAboveRangeColor ()

virtual void UseAboveRangeColorOn ()

virtual void UseAboveRangeColorOff ()

Re: Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

Utkarsh Ayachit
What do you mean? vtkLookupTable indeed has those methods [1]. Are you
using VTK 6.1? These are new changes added to VTK master and will be
available in the next release of VTK.

[1] http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkLookupTable.html

weifeng0715
I am using VTK6.1 and I could not find those functions.

Re: Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

Utkarsh Ayachit
This is new functionality and hence not available in VTK 6.1.

Utkarsh

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:15 PM, weifeng0715 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using VTK6.1 and I could not find those functions.

Re: Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

VTK - Dev mailing list
If you must use VTK 6.1, you can find the corresponding documentation for VTK 6.1 here:

If you are using a git checkout of "master," then the nightly documentation is appropriate. But if you're stuck with the 6.1 release, you should refer to the 6.1 documentation.

HTH,
David C.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is new functionality and hence not available in VTK 6.1.

Utkarsh

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:15 PM, weifeng0715 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using VTK6.1 and I could not find those functions.

Re: Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

weifeng0715
Ok. Thanks.