Why there is no public GetNumberOfSeeds() method in vtkSeedWidget?

Why there is no public GetNumberOfSeeds() method in vtkSeedWidget?

Mengda Wu-3
Hi All,

   I would like to know how many seeds placed in vtkSeedWidget. There is only GetSeed(int) method. I think the GetNumberOfSeeds() should be implemented.

Thanks,
Mengda

Re: Why there is no public GetNumberOfSeeds() method in vtkSeedWidget?

Cory Quammen-2
Menda,

You are right, that seems like a useful member function to add. Would you mind contributing through our GitLab-based contribution process? Details are here:

Thank you,
Cory

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Mengda Wu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

   I would like to know how many seeds placed in vtkSeedWidget. There is only GetSeed(int) method. I think the GetNumberOfSeeds() should be implemented.

Thanks,
Mengda

Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer

Re: Why there is no public GetNumberOfSeeds() method in vtkSeedWidget?

Yumin Yuan
I am guessing the reason may be it is available from the representation

seedWidget->GetSeedRepresentation()->GetNumberOfSeeds();

Yumin