Win 32 Perf

Jean-Baptiste Estival
Hi,

I have some performance problems with vtk 4.2.6.
The renderer has about 30 assemblies, 30 actors and 30 polydatamappers.
My 3D card is ATI Radeon 9200SE, CPU Athon XP 2200+.

Hardware acceleration is OK, double buffer too.

I use the default window interactor, the refresh rate when I move the
camera is about 1-2Hz. (CPU is 99%)

It's strange because objects drawn are very simple : one spheresource,
about 10 point sources etc...

It seems that a lot of time is spent in assembly rendering not in 'open
gl rendering'.

I have compiled the source under MS .NET 2002, in release static libraries.

If someone can help me.

Thanks.

Best regards.

JiB