brief CDash outage

Zack Galbreath-2
We will be upgrading the system that cdash.org runs on at 2:30pm EDT today (a little over an hour from now).  We expect the system to be down for 15-30 minutes (or less).

I'll reply to this message when the upgrade is complete.

Re: brief CDash outage

Zack Galbreath-2
This is complete.  As always, please let us know if you notice anything that doesn't seem right.