changing plan->invisible mesh!! problem

Tasnim
Hi all,
I changed the coordinates of the points of the mesh,as result, the mesh becomes very small, I want my Renderwindow automatically adapts  with my new plan,i mean: the object remains visible and does not change size.
is it possible to do it please? if yes, how??
Regards,
Tasnim

Re: changing plan->invisible mesh!! problem

Alex Malyushytskyy
Call ResetCamera() on your renderer
Alex

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Tasnim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I changed the coordinates of the points of the mesh,as result, the mesh
> becomes very small, I want my Renderwindow automatically adapts  with my new
> plan,i mean: the object remains visible and does not change size.
> is it possible to do it please? if yes, how??
> Regards,
> Tasnim

Re: changing plan->invisible mesh!! problem

Tasnim
Alex Malyushytskyy wrote
Call ResetCamera() on your renderer
Alex