closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
hi hols, how do I force the making closed contours with vtkCountourWidget?

Re: closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

Yumin Yuan
try this:
contourWidget->GetContourRepresentation()->ClosedLoopOn();

Yumin

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM, José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi hols, how do I force the making closed contours with vtkCountourWidget?

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Re: closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
that doesn't  work, in fact that was the first thing I did and I was getting a segmentation fault, but I found a solution:

1- add an observer to EndInteractionEvent and set the ClosedLoop to True when this event is fired
    w.AddObserver('EndInteractionEvent', lambda o, e: w.GetContourRepresentation().SetClosedLoop(1))

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi hols, how do I force the making closed contours with vtkCountourWidget?

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Re: closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

Yumin Yuan
Good to know you figure out a solution, but it should not seg fault in
the first place. Could you file a bug report with detailed steps to
reproduce the crash?

Thanks,
Yumin

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM, José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> that doesn't  work, in fact that was the first thing I did and I was getting
> a segmentation fault, but I found a solution:
>
> 1- add an observer to EndInteractionEvent and set the ClosedLoop to True
> when this event is fired
>     w.AddObserver('EndInteractionEvent', lambda o, e:
> w.GetContourRepresentation().SetClosedLoop(1))
>

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Yumin Yuan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> try this:
>> contourWidget->GetContourRepresentation()->ClosedLoopOn();
>>
>> Yumin
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM, José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > hi hols, how do I force the making closed contours with
>> > vtkCountourWidget?

>> > Powered by www.kitware.com

>> > Please keep messages on-topic and check the VTK FAQ at:
>> > http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Re: closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
where can I fill the bug ?

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> that doesn't  work, in fact that was the first thing I did and I was getting
> a segmentation fault, but I found a solution:
>
> 1- add an observer to EndInteractionEvent and set the ClosedLoop to True
> when this event is fired
>     w.AddObserver('EndInteractionEvent', lambda o, e:
> w.GetContourRepresentation().SetClosedLoop(1))
>

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Yumin Yuan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> try this:
>> contourWidget->GetContourRepresentation()->ClosedLoopOn();
>>
>> Yumin
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM, José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > hi hols, how do I force the making closed contours with
>> > vtkCountourWidget?

>> > Powered by www.kitware.com

>> > Please keep messages on-topic and check the VTK FAQ at:
>> > http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Re: closed contours with vtkCountourWidget

Yumin Yuan
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php