combine vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkPlane to get intersection

combine vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkPlane to get intersection

kayarre
Hi all,
  I am able to use vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkPlane to with vtkImplicitBoolean to create implicit function that clips out half of a tubular shaped shaped entity. but I want to use the intersection of the absolute value of vtkPlane rather than one direction or the other. how might I do this? I attached a diagram to explain what I want. I want to clip a surface but keep both sides intact.

  ~Kurt

--
Kurt Sansom