cppcheck and ike/Doxygen errors

Ken Martin

The cppcheck warnings I think are due to a bug in cppcheck that is fixed in version 1.70.

ike is producing warnings when generating the Doxygen documentation, I was planning to add a suppression for the "no documentation block in" stuff but there are a lot of other errors/warnings in there, so it may eventually end up leading to a suppress everything approach.

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

Re: cppcheck and ike/Doxygen errors

Sean McBride
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 11:47:10 -0400, Ken Martin said:

>The cppcheck warnings I think are due to a bug in cppcheck that is fixed in
>version 1.70.

You mean:

GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWidget.cxx:32: warning: Member variable 'QVTKOpenGLWidget::qVTKOpenGLWindowInternal' is not initialized in the constructor.

My bots use cppcheck 1.83 (newest).

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 [hidden email]
Rogue Research                        www.rogue-research.com
Mac Software Developer              Montréal, Québec, Canada

Re: cppcheck and ike/Doxygen errors

Ken Martin
Yes, that is what I mean. Hmm. Based on

I figured this was the same issue as I think the value gets initialized properly eventually. In their case the eventual initialization is done as a   : foo(0) versus our code that does { this->foo = 0; } so maybe it is still broken for our case... or maybe I'm missing something.