create tetrahedral from a set of points using vtkDelaunay3D

create tetrahedral from a set of points using vtkDelaunay3D

Idayat Salako
Hi,
How do I create tetrahedral from a set of points using vtkDelaunay3D? This is what I have come up with so far.

vtkDelaunay3D* getDelaunayTets; // create instance of vtkDelaunay3D
vtkPoints* points;
    points=vtkPoints::New(); // initialise points (online example - not clear from doc)
    points->InsertNextPoint(0,0,1); // insert points (online example - not sure if points r added)
    points->InsertNextPoint(0,0,0);
    points->InsertNextPoint(0,1,0);
    points->InsertNextPoint(1,0,0);
    points->InsertNextPoint(0.5,0.5,0.5);

vtkUnstructuredGrid* Mesh;  vtkIdType id; double x[3]; vtkIdList* holeTetras;
getDelaunayTets->InsertPoint(Mesh, points, id, x, holeTetras);

I get an initialisation error for holeTetras and I am not sure how to initialise holeTetras.

Thank you
Idayat Salako

***Whoever wakes up in the morning and is safe in his home, in good health and has enough provision for the day, it is as if he has all the good things of this world [HadithTirmidhi 2346]***