delaunay2D

lohs
Hallo,

I assume someone out there can give me help to my current VTK problem.

I am developing a 3D game like VTK application and I need to add some kind
of realistic bottom profile representation.

I tried the demReader example which works properly but neclecting some
geodetic aspects. Now I tried the examples for the delaunay2D, which I prefer
because I have a number of profile points.

According to the example I generate a random set of 3D points and but them
into the delaunay filter. When I put the output directly to the mapper it works
fine, but when I try to add vtkWarpScalar and vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter
according to the demReader example, I receive a error message missing input
and do not see any more profile.

Can anyone give my help why I cannot put the result of a delaunay triangulation
as input to a vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter and what to do instead.

Thanks in advance

Uwe