does vtk have a class for pca

Syed Amjad
hi,

Ok vktPCAAnalysisFilter is a specialized class for pca.

I need to know if vtk has a general class for pca? one that will operate on just one set of aligned points and give me the eigen vectors and corresponding eigen values-- like in Matlab!!

thankyou,
Majeed

Re: does vtk have a class for pca

Tim Hutton
Majeed,

Take a look at vtkMath::Jacobi()

Tim

On 2/3/06, Syed Amjad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>

> Ok vktPCAAnalysisFilter is a specialized class for pca.
>
> I need to know if vtk has a general class for pca? one that will operate on
> just one set of aligned points and give me the eigen vectors and
> corresponding eigen values-- like in Matlab!!
>

> thankyou,
> Majeed

Tim Hutton - http://www.sq3.org.uk

Take the Organic Builder challenge -