eeloo

Ken Martin

Did someone update eeloo or change it's configuration somehow, resulting in lots of buildbot warnings? If so are you working on fixing them? It's been a bit yellow for a few days now.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

Re: eeloo

Shawn Waldon-2
Hi,

So after looking at these a bit, I think we are running into the same or very similar false positives as gdb did here: [1]  All the errors I have looked through so far have been false positives.  Do we prefer fixing these (changing our code just to work around the warnings) or just disabling those warnings on eeloo?

Shawn