hardware shaders

Sven Prevrhal

Hi Utkarsh,

I’d be interested in seeing the test code for the shaders but could not find it in the doc tree. Could you point me to the right place?

Sven

Hi Gary, Tim,

Since it didn't involve much effort, I've gone ahead and added
Add/RemoveShader API to the ShaderProgram.  Rest of the code was already
well equipped to accept multiple shaders. Since Cg has limitations, I
will soon add restrictions on the number of shaders of each type that
can be  added.

Also, as a side note, Cg/GLSL tests have been added. They should also
serve as a example for anyone who is wondering how to start using shaders.

Utkarsh.

Re: hardware shaders

Utkarsh Ayachit
Hi Sven,

The test scripts are:
**VTK/Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestCgShader.tcl
**VTK/Rendering/Testing/Tcl/TestGLSLShader.tcl

Utkarsh.