help: integrating vtkRenderWindow with .net forms

help: integrating vtkRenderWindow with .net forms

Feng Ma
Dear all:

   Please help me on the issue of integration of a vtkRenderWindow with .NET
forms. I have no problem rendering a scene in a win32 window or MFC window
following the example provided. However, I could not get .net form working.

  What is the general guideline to render a scene into a .net form/control?

  Your helps are great appreciated.

Regards,

-Feng

RE: help: integrating vtkRenderWindow with .net forms

Patricia Gonçalves
Hello, Feng!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... You have a window built with Windows Forms and you want to render a scene in that window. Is this it? Wich language are you using? C++? C#?

Patrícia C. T. Gonçalves